I.R.I.E. Herbal Certification Program- Next Online Offering: TBA
The steps are simple
- Make the payment for the application fee and complete the online student application ($30 application fee will apply).
- Upon approval, you will be redirected to make your initial non-refundable deposit of $200
- Total tuition investment (regular price of $1200). The payment arrangements are as follows:
- Deposit of $200 due before the start of class.
- Six (6) payments of $152 on the 15th of every month.
- Classes begin , Thursday March, 18th, 2021. Register now and receive 20% off tuition with Spring Break Special.
- Please note, there are no refunds on tuition payments. Please contact us within 14 days of initial payment for credit.
Please note, there are no refunds on tuition payments. Please contact us within 14 days of initial payment for credit.
Join us for the experience of a lifetime with our I.R.I.E HERBAL CERTIFICATION PROGRAM.
With the course you will learn the science behind medicinal plants, their origins, and how they are used for healing. In addition you will be able to use some of the most common herbs safely and confidently. This certification of completion will allow you to add herbs to any aspect of your life, whether personal or professional. This is a 6-8 month program.
Module 1: The Science of Creation- This class covers how plant life came to be. Students will have a clear understanding how humans and plants are alike and how they are different.
Module 2: Medicinal Systems from around the world- In order to move forward, one must honor the past. Students will explore the different modalities of healing and herbal therapy that the Ancestors used.
Module 3: Understanding plant parts and constituents- Students will discover just how plants work. This class also covers botany, including leaf structures.
Module 4: The 40 Most Common Herbs- This class will set the foundation for any herbalist. Students will learn in-depth the uses, properties and energy of each herb in order to build their herb cabinet.
Module 5: Systems of the Body- Now that students have learned their Materia Medica, this class will help them apply what those herbs to various ailments. This class covers basic anatomy and clinical application of herbs.
Module 6: Boosting Immunity for children, Women’s Herbs, and Men’s Herbs- Students will get specific with suggesting herbs for women, men, and children. This class also goes in depth with allergies and how to combat them.
Module 7: Herbal Preparations- Students will learn how to safely and confidently prepare herbal remedies.
Module 8: The legal aspects and doing an herbal assessment- This class covers how to protect yourself as an herbalist, words that you can and cannot use, and how to confidently do an herbal assessment for clinical application.
This is a certificate of completion program. Students will need to successfully complete the course with a grade of 75%. Students will be expected to will complete 48 hours of class time and around 15 hours of clinical work. Upon successful completion of the program, students will obtain certification as Community Centered Herbalists (CCH).
Pay Application Fee